|Age:|| Age 16 (Season 1)
Age 17 (Season 2)
Age 17-18 (Season 3)
Age 19 (Season 4)
|Height:|| 5' 3"
|Resides in:||Mission Creek, California|
|Aliases:|| Brooke (by everyone)
Babysis (by Marcus)
Little Girl (by Adam)
Babygirl (by Adam)
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Mr. Donovan (father)
Donald Davenport (uncle/foster dad)
Tasha Davenport (aunt/foster mom)
Marcus Donovan (twin-brother)
Adam Davenport (half-brother)
Bree Davenport (half-sister)
Chase Davenport (half-brother)
Debby Davenport (cousin)
|Relationships:|| Adam Davenport (ex-boyfriend)
Chase Davenport (ex-boyfriend)
Spencer Holden (boyfriend)
|Friends:|| Bree Davenport (best friend)
Parker Henrik (childhood best friend)
|Employer:|| Mr. Donovan (former)
|Affiliations:||Team Donovan (former)|
|Enemies:||Marcus Donovan (sometimes)|
|Education:||Mission Creek High School|
|First appearance:||Adam's Girlfriend|
Potrayed by Danielle Campbell
Since her birth 1997, she was growing up as the daughter of inventor Mr. Donovan and twin-sister of Marcus Donovan. When she was 16 she met Adam Davenport and fall in love with him and they became a couple. She also discovered that her dad and brother have a evil plan to capture the Davenport kids (Adam, Bree and Chase). After she wouldn't help them, her dad made her evil and forced her to help. She broke up with Adam and get together with Chase. After Davenport changed her back, she went together with Team Davenport to defeat her dad and brother and they found out about them all being siblings, which means Brooke and Chase had to break up. After they defeated Donovan, Brooke moved in with the Davenport family. With 17 she met Spencer and fall for him and they started dating the same day. A few weeks later, Spencer cheated on Brooke and they broke up. In Can We Talk? they got back together and are more in love than they've ever been.
Brooke has long black hair and green eyes. She likes to dress girly and sweet. After Donovan changed her, she liked to dress dark and style up more
Brooke's style hasn't changed much. She still has the long black hair, but she dresses a little bit more mature.
Family and Friends
Bree is Brooke's best friend. After Brooke turned evil, they became enemies, but after Brooke turned nice again, Brooke had to work hard to win Bree back as a best friend. Brooke sang the song "Two Worlds Collide" for her. Now they are best friends and sisters. (see: Breeke)
Adam is Brooke's ex-boyfriend. They started dating like 2 months before the pilot episode. Brooke broke up with him in "The Break-Up." They kissed again in "Dancing Bionics" and in "You And Her?" it's revealed that Adam is still in love with Brooke. (see: Adooke)
Donald let Brooke move into the house in You And Me?. He even took Brooke on three vacations and gave her, her own room
Tasha is like the mother, that Brooke never had. Brooke can talk to Tasha about problems more and more.
Marcus is Brooke's older twin-brother. They hated each other until Donovan changed her mind. But as soon as Davenport changed Brooke back, they hate each other again (see: Marooke)
Brooke and her father never really got along, because refuses to accept that she is on the good side.
Brooke and Debby met in New Sister and became friends and they even call themselves sisters, even if they are technically only cousins (see: Brebby)
Brooke saw Spencer the first time in Boys & Girls and fall for him. They went on dates since and became a couple in British Love. They has a huge fight, including break up, in You And Her? after Spencer kissed Lora. They haven't talked since. In Can We Talk?, they cleared everything up and became a couple again. (see: Brencer)
Brooke and Parker know each other since they were kids and were best friends back then and they are still friends
Brooke helped Jason with a date for Bree
Marnie and Brooke meet in One More, when Marnie tells her and Marcus, that she is their half-sister
Brooke wanted to help Nina, when she saw her with Marcus, but Nina said, that she doesn't need her help
- Started: "2 weeks before Adam's Girlfriend"
- Ended: "The Break-Up"
- Reason: "Brooke turned evil and broke up with him. Later she explains that it has nothing to do with her turning evil, she just had no feelings for him anymore"
- Started: "Can We Talk?"
- Super Speed: Brooke is even faster than Bree and Marcus, being able to dodge her high speed attacks with ease.
- Laser Vision: Brooke has green laser vision much like Adam's except his destroys things and Adam's laser vision melts things. Brooke's vision proves to be incredibly powerful, one single pulse was enough to destroy his giant robot.
- Molecular Kinesis: Brooke has the same ability as Chase.
- Bionic Energy Blast: Brooke never gets tierd, but she sleeps anyway, to get more energy.
- Psycological Manipulation Skills: She can force people into doing stuff and forget about it, just by looking deep in their eyes and saying, what she wants them to do
- Super Intelligence: She is one of the smartest humans alive
- Lightning Manipulaton: Brooke can harness lightning in his palm and use it as a weapon. It is presumably powerful enough to kill a person.
- Invisible Forcefild: Brooke is capable of making a forcefield to block the laser. Unlike Chase's forcefield, which is a dome, Brooke's is more like an invisivle shield.
- Super Durability
- Martial Arts: Brooke is a karate champion
- Super Strength: Brooke can lift Marcus and throw him through the room
- Channel Abilities: If she needs a power, which she doesn't have, a bionic, who has that ability has to touch her and then she can use it
For Brooke's gallery click here
- She has an older twin: Marcus
- She's bionic
- She and her father don't get along
- She is the most powerful human in the world
- She dated 2 of her brothers, without knowing
- She's can sing (3 times on the show)
- She had 3 boyfriends so far
- She loves vanillia fro-yo
- She has a weakness for british accent
- She has a screen in her room, where Eddy is able to appear
- She is a fan of Austin Moon, Ally Dawson and Big Time Rush
- She was on Shake It Up, Chicago